I was hoping that by the time we got to Canada that the weather would have been warmer, but it seems that we really did show up too early. It’s fine, and I know that things will warm up quickly. And it is pretty to see snow.
But. We have spent the last long while living in warm, tropical places. Humid places. Coming home to winter is actually quite the shock to our bodies, especially mine. And it’s making me dislike winter even more. Mainly the issue is that inside heat really makes the air dry. So, here is my little rant on what I dislike about winter.
- My skin is dry.
- My hair is full of static electricity.
- I can’t ever seem to drink enough water.
- My nose is always running.
- My face is breaking out.
- I’m always cold, even inside. 24 C degrees feels cold to us.
- No leafs and no greenery is depressing.
I think that’s it. Thank you for listening!