We might be back in Canada, but I still have big plans for this blog. I think that the best is yet to come, and here is why!
Editing photos and blogging while on the road is not the easiest thing. I still have 120 days of unedited photos and about twice as many blog posts to go. I’ve kept some of the biggest photo days for the end, and big days mean that we were doing / seeing something amazing. You won’t want to miss these! Here is what to keep an eye out for:
– Indonesia: Rice terraces and white beaches.
– Laos: Monks, temples, waterfalls, rice farming.
– India: Rivers, cows, temples, camel rides, the Taj Mahal, Tibetan flags.
– Turkey: The Hagia Sophia, Cappadocia, wild flowers, Pamukkale.
– Bulgaria: Sofia.
– Bosnia: Nature, war, architecture.
– Croatia: Walled city.
– Greece: Mountain-top churches, ancient ruins.
– Zimbabwe & Tanzania: Luxurious safaris, the big 5.
– Argentina: Big cities, wine, glaciers, waterfalls and mountains. We went there 3 times!
– Chile: Pisco sours, surf beaches, fjords, the W, penguins.
– Uruguay: Old Colonia.
– Paraguay: Jesuit ruins.
– Colombia: Stunning Cartagena, beaches, jungle and sunsets.
– Panama: Jungle, beaches, poison dart frogs.
– Costa Rica: Beaches and jungle.
A little “how to” for fellow travelers and those planning a big vacation. There will be some great stuff in there, from budgeting to travels truths nobody tells you about. We’ll also include trip tallies, top fives and other fun reads.
With all of these great things coming soon on the blog, you won’t want to miss a post. With a combination of back-dated and day-to-day posts going up at the same time, the simplest way to keep up with everything will be by following one of these easy options.